In our work as educators, we have had plenty of opportunities to interact with young people and it is indispensable that parents and educators take time to listen to what children between the age group of 11-15 in India are saying today. They do appreciate their parents and elders even if they do not express it always. Here are some of their statements:
- Please trust us. We will never give you a chance to get disappointed with us.
- In our eyes you are the most precious pearl in the world.
- Do give us confidence whenever we are weak.
- Always guide us to the right path.
- Satisfy your needs and have your equal share of whatever we get.